Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the sleds out in the garage. Time to put some elbow grease into them and get them ready to go. I just recently bought the wife's GSX Limited...boy is it a sharp sled. I think i will be taking that for soem solo rides .

Notice the HCS stickers! One on the windshield of the GSX and another on the X, near the gas cap. :beerchug: :div20:

I also have a Poo 500 Classic, not pictured (still on trailer)....my oldest daughter will be riding it this winter.

·
Registered
281 Posts
nice sleds!
can u get a pic of the GPS mounting? the other side. i have the same bar set up as u..

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get a pic for you tonite. Basically it is a handle bar mount, available thru garmin under the Etrex GPS units, accesories. :div20:

·
Registered
281 Posts
u get that pic.. u have x bars. that mount will not work with my bars. does that mount pivot.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The sleds are lookin good dude! :banana: I can't wait for all that white gold to start falling! :fluffy: Later

THINK SNOW!!!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
good looking sleds man, I still need to find a mount for my gps

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Nice! I betcha that felt good! :beer:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
does it stay in place well while driving? I don't have much of a windshield at all, so it will have a major wind factor....

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by 94camarof1@Oct 10 2005, 11:17 PM
does it stay in place well while driving?  I don't have much of a windshield at all, so it will have a major wind factor....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921535
[/quote]

It will not move. It clamps down on the bars pretty good. I ride in QC at pretty good consistent speeds with the X windshield....and it has never moved! :div20:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Originally posted by VTrider@Oct 11 2005, 07:33 PM
It will not move.  It clamps down on the bars pretty good.  I ride in QC at pretty good consistent speeds with the X windshield....and it has never moved!  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923080
[/quote]
great! Thanks, I just bought a garmin mount on ebay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts