·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Im thinkin about gettin one as well, let me know how it goes for you~

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i will let u know wht i think should be testin it out tomorow theres bit of snow and i need to pick up some premium gas for it. pipe is used. chip has been used once. said it was really snoty with new chip. this exact pipe won the 600 class hill climb in 1999 in my region. 3rd sled this pipe has been on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Are the pipe and chip both D&D? I am very curious to see how this works. I have a bone stock 98 ZR 600. Am wondering a bit about mileage too. Have you seen or talked to anyone that has used one of those jet or restricting kits to dial back the amount of fuel? I have heard from F7 guys that they are the sh_t. I just never hear our sleds referenced in regards to these setups. Let me know. Thanks!!

BC

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya my clutchin isnt stock so i should be good i got both green clutch springs and a different 2 angle helix dont know angles, and stock weights didnt hve any layin around.wht weights should i get? think this is a good setup? yep both are D&D and i like my pipe because it dosent say D&D power on it like my bros, so it gives it the sleeper effect. i probably wont notice any milage difference didnt really watch my mileage with out pipe. didnt see anything or hear about jet or restrictin kits i think chip will handle my fuel injection. havent even started it yet with new pipe so dnt know anything yet.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
i love the D&D pipe/chip combo on my 99 600!
also noticed a big increase in milage.
i talked to D&D ,and they said that they use Poo 10-54 weights and their orange pri. spring and grey secondary,with it.
i'm using the 10-54 weights,with a cat orange/white primary,and green secondary,with a Black Magic 19 helix. i'm going to swap to a cat 57/50 (after a lot of recomendations),and try it .
you may want to try a red/white secondary instead of the green (depending on how much backshift you want). the green is real stiff,and takes some top end. but Damn does it backshift. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
didnt get to try it today didnt get my gas till it was allready dark so ill probably try it tomorow. and i only used this clutch setup because got all these parts 4 free and thy were layin around. cant wait. wht sleds u guys think it could take in a drag now tht it couldnt before? how would it do agaisnt MXZ 600 HO since thy hve about the same power?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts