Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my new set of racer numbers today #44........both numbers are italics leaning the same direction like this //////////.. for the right side..................however the backing paper is cut to fit both sides........................so i called this Sunwest Screen Graphics LTD. in Winnepeg and talked to a Lee Kirk (they supplied these for poo)............he tells me that they did exactly as told by poo, they want the numbers to be the same /////-------//////..............

they should be /////---------\\\\\\

one side looks mint.......the other side don't even fit in the white box.....

i'm going to go get my own numbers made now...........them dumbasses......

·
Registered
484 Posts
Didja happen to check and see if the first number they sent you was the mirror image?

If Polaris doesn't get my numbers right by the first ride, I'm gonna put on a decal of Calvin peeing on Polaris.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea.......they sent me what poo ordered .........all numbers have the same italic/////........i went and got my own made //////////\\\\\\\\\\ like that......pick them up tommorrow.......................................................................
................................................................................
jeezus i'm just looking at the stupid directions and it shows number 8R on the left side and it dont fit either...........check it out....... :dunno:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 26 2005, 10:06 PM
yea.......they sent me what poo ordered .........all numbers have the same italic/////........i went and got my own made //////////\\\\\\\\\\ like that......pick them up tommorrow.......................................................................
................................................................................
jeezus i'm just looking at the stupid directions and it shows number 8R on the left side and it dont fit either...........check it out.......  :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=894575
[/quote]

dumb huh?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 26 2005, 09:11 PM
dumb huh?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=894586
[/quote]

Yeah, I pointed that out (instructions) a couple a weeks back... I dunno what's more disturbing to me... The fact they screwed the pooch on such a simple detail, or the fact they show me 700 Racer decal on a black side-panel when that wasn't even an option...

(But I wanted it, 'cept I wanted the 900 in racer garb with black instead of blue.)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I dunno... I have to disagree with you guys. I think if you have the slant the other way it looks worse. I pulled thes pics from ones I took at a Super Sneak last spring of a number 12 sled that Polaris had on the ride. These numbers have the slant going the same on both sides (mirrors the engine displacment graphics). I think it looks better.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts