Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a letter from Polaris today...complete with left and right side numbers (they only sent me one the first time), and a couple Polaris Racing decals to make up for the hassle.

I am happy now...I was worried they'd send me another like the one I already had, they made sure that didn't happen again by sending both!

Saw my new sled the other day, Ice Ripper was installed (looks sweet), should be picking up any day now!

·
Registered
484 Posts
So there "is" a right and left number?

Just to specify further... The numbers are mirror images, or not the same having a specific left and specific right decal?

·
Registered
219 Posts
RedFusion900-

Do you think I should contact Polaris directly to get my numbers or did you go through your dealer? Thanks

THINK SNOW!!!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i thought they screwed everyone's numbers up and they knew this so i think they just more or less started over, right? ..................... :dunno: :zzz:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Fusion900ryder- I hope your right and they will just send us new #'s. But...... why did Redfusion900 get his already and we have not? Is it because he called? Maybe because he's in Canada and the stickers are made there. :dunno: All I know is that I'm dying to get my on!!! :banana:

THINK SNOW!!!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't call anyone or do anything...I saw a post on here elsewhere, someone had called Polaris, Polaris told them a specific batch got screwed up, and they were going to make it right.

So, I did nothing...they just arrived in my mailbox the other day. They are made in Winnipeg, so maybe there's something to your Canada theory...

And there is a left and a right, the backing sheets are shaped different for the different sides, for lining them up properly on the number plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts