·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I mentioned earlier I got a graphic shop to reproduce them

I went with black outline with reflective yellow inside

I got ZR and Team Arctic done

I love the way I put the ZR stickers

But the Team Arctic placement I kinda goofed aka they are too far back IMO,but kinda late now

Thinking off getting a reflective no fear skull like I had on my 583 to put beside the Team Arctic

I am getting FreezerBurnt also made and a couple smaller Team Arctic once made this week

So what ya think :dunno:

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Looks good! I don't think the Team Arctic decals are too far back, they're okay. The green and yellow look really good together, you just need a little more decals on the hood, maybe some flames or something in front of the Team Arctic Decals. If you like the green and yellow you can always go with Z440 SP decals.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Originally posted by FreezerBurnt@Sep 13 2005, 08:53 PM
The bee stays :drunk:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=874105
[/quote]
Your on my " run the fuck over list " :banana: Just playing ive been getting shit for my black and yellow sled so i feal your pain BUT a bee is strikley doo dude

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
He used to ride Doo thats why, he got converted somewhat, mostly a good deal if i recall. But looks good i would take the red off like 600 and the registration numbers, get that to yellow then will look awsome, the way it is now the red really pops out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts