Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got em in the mail, thanks for forum member polaris4life!!

These came out awsome, will be going on the new Dragon.

In case anybody wants to inquire Brett about these you can reach him at Richardson Perf. 269-998-8668

·
Registered
760 Posts
Got these off ebay for $80 and they included the NTN bearings and are directional as well. . Try and beat that deal :beerchug:[/b]

Those are nice wheels as well but I noticed that the ones that BuddyP got have a rubber (I think) coating on the contact surface. That will prevent the aluminum from wearing as fast and also protect them from the backers if you run studs.

Either way, both sets are nice!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
No outside studs for me. When I talked to mountain machine (these are NOT MM wheels), they indicated their billet wheels should hold up fine....without rubber.

We'll have to see. Still have the real pretty booger green plastic ones :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Geez. Those sure are spiffy looking wheels. Sure wish I could get mine on. That have been back ordered from Cat since JUNE!!!!. Come on boys. Get that CNC machine fired up so I can add some BLING.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Here's a pic of them on the sled, still gotta tighten the bolts and adjust the track. I'll get a better pic next week.[/b]
Isnt that back wheel on there backwards? Looks like it should be spinning he other way.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
cool, well post the new pics when you do. they will look a lot better spinning the other way.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts