Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
teamarcticf5,

did you find the traction good on the edge grips with the paint added? i have noticed when stuff is painted they are less grippy, did you notice this? how is the traction they provide

thanks, dave

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I have heard too that the sno cross plates like you have make your sled over heat fast because no snow is getting on the heat exchangers on the running boards...do you notice this or did the light come on?

thanks

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I have heard too that the sno cross plates like you have make your sled over heat fast because no snow is getting on the heat exchangers on the running boards...do you notice this or did the light come on?

thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i understand u man, i hate how fox is now available in athletes world and places like that because now everyone has it and they don't even now what Fox Racing is. And the same with SHIFT. now it is available everywhere and a bunch of kids where it at my school and almost all of them have never touched a dirt bike or quad or anything close to that.

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks like Santa has a new sleigh...LOL

·
Registered
743 Posts
I like the way they look, and they do work great, I was not sure what ones I wanted so I put on both kinds, and I have 200 miles on mine and it does not run hot at all, and I like to run wide open.

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
I did the same thing as you Saber but Mine are green side tread and yellow board tread. I can hardly move my feet around on them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts