Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I thought I should tell you guys, that Saturday morning I picked up my F7, back running. I went over some of the issues with the Tech who Corrected my problems.

I got it home to find she purred like the WILD MACHINE SHE IS. I checked it over for a while and loaded it up in the trailer. Sunday morning I went back to the same place as my initial problem (twin Mtn, NH) and as I pulled in, F5snopro Showed his Face there.

We unloaded, let it warm-up for a while & off we went. After the first 4 miles, we pulled over, checked her out again - ALLS WELL! we proceeded past my breakdown spot. Well, after nearly 80 miles, All I can say IS WOW :wub: THIS SLED IS AWESOME. It handles perrrfect, has awesome pull across the powerband, and just plain CARVES.

I gotta say, I cant think of a better way to spend my $8,000!!! I am SOOO HAPPY WITH IT NOW.

I would like to THANK: ROB - you are the best.

ALSO, ROBERT, STEVE & BOB At ARCTIC CAT.

Without you guys, this would never have happened so fast. I am VERY PLEASED WITH IT. Ps, I cant wait to take you up on that 130 mph ........ :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
AWESOME! With all the negative stuff said about dealers and AC, it is nice to hear a story like that!

Good job all!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I think of it, Bobby was calling it a 165hp ZR800 ... Hmmm... Still NO PROBLEM. ITS OVERWEIGHT. HAHAAA. Yeah, 160mph, He WISHES! :wacko:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Great to hear your back on the snow.
Enjoy the ride............................

Kevin

·
Registered
242 Posts
Afetr all you went through and saved us from, I'm glad to see you're happy and riding before the real snow hits. Thanks for being so persistant and keeping us all informed.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by BlackSaber7@Dec 9 2002, 11:01 AM
Well, I thought I should tell you guys, that Saturday morning I picked up my F7, back running. I went over some of the issues with the Tech who Corrected my problems.

I got it home to find she purred like the WILD MACHINE SHE IS. I checked it over for a while and loaded it up in the trailer. Sunday morning I went back to the same place as my initial problem (twin Mtn, NH) and as I pulled in, F5snopro Showed his Face there.

We unloaded, let it warm-up for a while & off we went. After the first 4 miles, we pulled over, checked her out again - ALLS WELL! we proceeded past my breakdown spot. Well, after nearly 80 miles, All I can say IS WOW :wub: THIS SLED IS AWESOME. It handles perrrfect, has awesome pull across the powerband, and just plain CARVES.

I gotta say, I cant think of a better way to spend my $8,000!!! I am SOOO HAPPY WITH IT NOW.

I would like to THANK: ROB - you are the best.

ALSO, ROBERT, STEVE & BOB At ARCTIC CAT.

Without you guys, this would never have happened so fast. I am VERY PLEASED WITH IT. Ps, I cant wait to take you up on that 130 mph ........ :rolleyes:
Glad to see it worked great for you!!!! :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE UP AND RUNNING. I am dying to go riding.

^_^ :p ;) :lol: :D B) :rolleyes: :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts