Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought I should tell you guys, that Saturday morning I picked up my F7, back running. I went over some of the issues with the Tech who Corrected my problems.

I got it home to find she purred like the WILD MACHINE SHE IS. I checked it over for a while and loaded it up in the trailer. Sunday morning I went back to the same place as my initial problem (twin Mtn, NH) and as I pulled in, F5snopro Showed his Face there.

We unloaded, let it warm-up for a while & off we went. After the first 4 miles, we pulled over, checked her out again - ALLS WELL! we proceeded past my breakdown spot. Well, after nearly 80 miles, All I can say IS WOW :wub: THIS SLED IS AWESOME. It handles perrrfect, has awesome pull across the powerband, and just plain CARVES.

I gotta say, I cant think of a better way to spend my $8,000!!! I am SOOO HAPPY WITH IT NOW.

I would like to THANK: ROB - you are the best.

ALSO, ROBERT, STEVE & BOB At ARCTIC CAT.

Without you guys, this would never have happened so fast. I am VERY PLEASED WITH IT. Ps, I cant wait to take you up on that 130 mph ........ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by BlackSaber7@Dec 9 2002, 11:01 AM
Well, I thought I should tell you guys, that Saturday morning I picked up my F7, back running. I went over some of the issues with the Tech who Corrected my problems.

I got it home to find she purred like the WILD MACHINE SHE IS. I checked it over for a while and loaded it up in the trailer. Sunday morning I went back to the same place as my initial problem (twin Mtn, NH) and as I pulled in, F5snopro Showed his Face there.

We unloaded, let it warm-up for a while & off we went. After the first 4 miles, we pulled over, checked her out again - ALLS WELL! we proceeded past my breakdown spot. Well, after nearly 80 miles, All I can say IS WOW :wub: THIS SLED IS AWESOME. It handles perrrfect, has awesome pull across the powerband, and just plain CARVES.

I gotta say, I cant think of a better way to spend my $8,000!!! I am SOOO HAPPY WITH IT NOW.

I would like to THANK: ROB - you are the best.

ALSO, ROBERT, STEVE & BOB At ARCTIC CAT.

Without you guys, this would never have happened so fast. I am VERY PLEASED WITH IT. Ps, I cant wait to take you up on that 130 mph ........ :rolleyes:
Glad to see it worked great for you!!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.