Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left this morning to go to camp for the weekend got up there rode 30 miles sled smelled real hot and shut off started back up ran on one cylinder then was alright after a few min. got going down the trail sled smelled hot no lights came on sled shut off again rode on one cylinder to nearsest gas staion went to get truck i get home to find the letter in the mail that says you should premix your gas wow i think it was a little to late because i think my sled got hurt bad

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
i haven't received one either, what gives?? F-7 snopro

·
Registered
772 Posts
sounds like u fouled a plug to me...not to serious..u have to replace the plug..cant just blow on it..and throwi t away once u find the bad one....did u do this??

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Punk, Sorry to hear about your engine problems.
Just for info.
What was your millage?
Have you had engine problems before.
Any other major problems?

Thanks and good luck with the fix.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i replaced the plugs one had alot of build up on it but with new plugs it still only ran on one cylinder it has 1,446 for miles no other real big problems smart vavle had to be fixed on the trail before but that is it

·
Registered
244 Posts
Have you pulled your pipe off and check your pistons?? That would be the first thing you should do!!! :wacko:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
My sled behaved EXACTLY as you described. Also had a little bit of aluminum on the mag side plug. Your history! Take it to the dealer. I just got my letter in the mail yesterday a little too late :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts