Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, first off, how do you change the needle clip positions? i opened it up and all i see is the spring , needle, and olive/grey green thing..

second by accident i pushed one of the needles into the green thing and it wont come out. so its further in like 1/4-1/2 inch more then the other. what do i do?

·
Registered
846 Posts
You have to compress the spring and get the keeper out of there, then the cable will release from the holder and it will all come apart.

It is a b*tch the first few times you do it, then you get the hang of it. Unless you have large hands, then you are just screwed heh.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
theres no way i can get in there with out loosening it off, and when its loosened off all the was i can still barely get in there. cant seem to get the cable off

·
Registered
105 Posts
The way I change my needles is bunch the spring up into the carb cap while holding the cable with your fibger tips then push down and over to release the ball that is on the end of your cable. Then all you should have in your hand is the flat slide and the needle ,then what I use is a main jet tool to untread the guide holder(I think this is the part you are having problem with) when this is undone turn the slide upside down in your hand and the holder plus the needle will fall out. All Done.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
k well i couldnt get the cable off, so i unscrewed the nnut thing down there with plyers.
on the needle, theres just a little metal clip right? how loose is it supposed to be on the needle?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.