Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USI SPX ski's, HP adj mounts, ISR loops, 7.5 shapers and shaper plates.

The distance from the bottom of the ski surface to the tip of the carbide is roughly 1 5/8' - 1 7/8's...............if your sled pushes with this set up, your ski's are in the air.
The orange color that USI uses is almost 100% perfect to the AC orange.

Kyle from KJ was very prompt with returning email and got these ski's to me in short notice since I was supposed to be going off trail in the U.P.

He offers his phone number for all ppl to call him, make sure and leave a message cause he ALWAYS calls you back !
http://www.kjmotorsports.com/store/
KJ Motorsports
Gasport, NY 14067
Phone: (716) 523-9046
Fax: (716) 408-9384

F&F

·
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now with a completely new bottom design, the new SPX ski has 8 steps, 4 on each side, to decrease drag and increase speed without sacrificing corner control.
With the built in flex points, the narrower tail and wider front section, the SPX Ski always has good contact to the snow for unsurpassed control with minimal steering effort.
The keel has also been deepened by 3/16" to further improve corner bite without increasing steering effort. Initial testing of the SPX ski last winter showed a 2-4 mph increase in speed compared to the standard PX bottom.
A virtually unbreakable plastic handle that conforms to ISR rules and stiffens the tip of the ski when entering a jump for stable take offs and landings is available.

Thats directly from the USI site

·
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks awesome. Orange was definetly the best choice.

-Kyle[/b]

Yes I agree orange was the best choice, I really thought about going with white...........but I am glad I went with the orange.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Skis look great!-do you have a picture of full frontal view with both orange skis on the sled?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts