334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought four strokes were where it's at but I was wrong
[attachment=278722:HPIM2179re2.JPG]
I'm going electric

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Cool, I bought one of those for the boy a couple of years ago. It is the blade version and he has had a blast with it. Just don't forget to take your charger out of the camper before you dad takes the camper to storage :banghead: .
Enjoy. :beerchug:

·
Registered
721 Posts
JUST BOUGHT THE DAUGHTER A 06 CROSSFIRE AT THE SOURCE FOR ONLY 60$ CDN. WAITING FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
A buddy and I are having our own version of Pinks friday night with our toys. He has the orange Crossfire, and I have the Greem "M".

[attachment=282436:RC_sled_002.jpg]
[attachment=282432:RC_sled_003.jpg]

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
A buddy and I are having our own version of Pinks friday night with our toys. He has the orange Crossfire, and I have the Greem "M".

[attachment=282436:RC_sled_002.jpg]
[attachment=282432:RC_sled_003.jpg][/b]

Very cool, keep us posted on which one is faster! Or maybe you can do a dumb poll and ask which might be faster! haha.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clarky I'll load mine up on the trailer and we can go for pinks. By the way your bearcat snowpro super deisel deluxe looks pretty awsome be sure to post some info on performance with the juice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.