Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a new snowmobile helmet and im gonna go get a new pair of googles also. I was wondering for those who ride open face what kind of googles do you have and what googles do you think are the best for riding open face. I am trying to stay under $50 on googles

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
I am getting a new snowmobile helmet and im gonna go get a new pair of googles also. I was wondering for those who ride open face what kind of googles do you have and what googles do you think are the best for riding open face. I am trying to stay under $50 on googles[/b]
googles, dont you mean goggles ??? or are ya just messing around ??

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
I am getting a new snowmobile helmet and im gonna go get a new pair of googles also. I was wondering for those who ride open face what kind of googles do you have and what googles do you think are the best for riding open face. I am trying to stay under $50 on googles[/b]
i got smith i dunno how much they were but try denniskirk.com

·
Banned
695 Posts
Try a pair of Scotts with the turboflow lens..I think mine were the 89x model...great goggles at a good price. :div20:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just got some of the Scott OTG(over the glasses) these are awesome for people that wear glasses!!! I don't wear glasses and I love them though. I picked these becasue when riding in the winter I like to have the lenses away from my face a bit more, it gives more room for air movement and also is a little more comfortable in my opinion. One big factor is making sure the goggles fit good to your specific helmet. I reccomend scott no-fog wipe cloths in the pocket also these things are simply amazing!!!! every time you stop just wipe em down again no fog!!!! Good luck.

-Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.