Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like retrosno is leaving us for good. Is anyone going to pick up this site? I for one would pay to keep this site going through a membership deal. link http://custom.fbsm.com/coveside/

·
Registered
656 Posts
The sad thing is I didn't know of this website or location untill this post. Will definately be a shame if the site shuts down

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the exact reason I try almost every night to help people on the vintage sleds page on HCS. It is our responsablity to help keep these sites active and thriving any way we can. I would contact retrosno.com, but I couldn't find a contact address.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Folks,

I did some poking around tonight and believe that Kerry Carsley @ Cove-Side Wheel & Ski in Newport may be able to help you with your inquires. Their telephone number is (207) 368-2252

Good Luck.

and Think Snow ...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Folks,

I did some poking around tonight and believe that Kerry Carsley @ Cove-Side Wheel & Ski in Newport may be able to help you with your inquires. Their telephone number is (207) 368-2252

Good Luck.

and Think Snow ...[/b]

Actually it would be his brother Jay, who also can be reached at the same number!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's great! Good luck and let me know what I can do to help. Jeff

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to let all of you know..The wheels are turning to keep the website up & rolling..Thanks for the offers of assistance. Nice to know that it's something that some really feel strongly about.
Thanks again!
Jay
www.retrosno.com

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you Jay, for all you've done and your great site. Some of us may just be silent viewers of your site, but don't think for a minute your alone in the East Coast with your passion for vintage sleds. I have tried to respond to your email on your site and have not gotten through. I would like to become a member on Retrosno.com. Please pm me with information on what I can do to help. Thanks! Jeff

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Great, now I have another site to spend hours on. I need to sleep sometime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts