Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Not individual tracks but here some

TOOL - the entire aenima and 10000 days Cd's
The Mars Volta - Amputechture (all of their Cd's are good though)

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
thanks for the songs.... snowgoer ud have a chance at bettin me if u had the f-cat like your pic.. come feb it'll b a joke[/b]
don't go sayin shit til youv'e raced one. and obviously you haven't because if you did you would not be calling it out right now

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Kids, kids, cant we all just get along? :dunno:
As far as Im concerned, the only "music" that I need to listen to when riding is that which is coming out of the engine. Its like Enzo Ferrari said when asked why he cars didnt come from the factory with radios. He said, "the engine provides the music."
Its tough to beat the sound of a 2-stroke snowmobile engine (especially a triple) thats turning 8,000 rpm.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Kids, kids, cant we all just get along? :dunno:
As far as Im concerned, the only "music" that I need to listen to when riding is that which is coming out of the engine. Its like Enzo Ferrari said when asked why he cars didnt come from the factory with radios. He said, "the engine provides the music."
Its tough to beat the sound of a 2-stroke snowmobile engine (especially a triple) thats turning 8,000 rpm.[/b]
I could not agree more :div20: . But If you must listen to music Disturbed would be tough to beat for plain hauling @ss.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
any and all slipknot NO NO stone sour .... :div20:

·
Registered
254 Posts
story of the year has some good songs....and not to get in between the argument about the polaris v.s. the rev ....but i would have to say that the polaris would get smoked in that raced.....good luck though :div20:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts