Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Alot of what this guy says makes sence. I just hope it comes true, and we get dumped on rest of january and into febuary. We just might be able to salvage something out of this winter. Its pretty friggin bad when me of all people start looking into riding up in to Quebec....Yes Turbo Travis, I'm eating crow right now.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Your not alone Ron, I am very close to making a run to Quebec.[/b]
Dan, you can ride up with Craig and I the jan 12-15. Were meeting a couple guys from Long Island and possibly staying at a cabin up there during that weekend. Your more then welcome to go with us. We can give that new truck and trailer a try. Were gonna give it a week to see if conditions improve in Quebec before we make reservations.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Dan, you can ride up with Craig and I the jan 12-15. Were meeting a couple guys from Long Island and possibly staying at a cabin up there during that weekend. Your more then welcome to go with us. We can give that new truck and trailer a try. Were gonna give it a week to see if conditions improve in Quebec before we make reservations.[/b]
Ronald.....don't forget about the slow guy !!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Looking good for the second week of January :banana:

I looked at Accuweather.com and the second week of january looks promicing for cold temps. Now just add some wind and we'll be back in buisness. Perhapes what that weather guy was talking about is starting to come true

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Looking good for the second week of January :banana:

I looked at Accuweather.com and the second week of january looks promicing for cold temps. Now just add some wind and we'll be back in buisness. Perhapes what that weather guy was talking about is starting to come true[/b]

it shows almost seaonable temps but zero precipitation, I sure hope that changes.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
once the lake effect machine gets kickin were in buisness at least in old forge and the hill.[/b]
Apparently you never been riding in Western NY. We get some nice lake effect storms over here. Does one not forget the 2 feet Buffalo received back in October?? I can care less who gets it....JUST FRIGGIN GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.