Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what some weather analist said about this months snow conditions

Ontario: The early part of the month will turn out mild with below-normal snow and rain. Mid-month will turn out more stormy with above-normal snowfall from central to eastern Ontario, while the remainder of the province see below normal snowfall. Rainfall mid-month across southwestern Ontario will be above-normal. The late month starts to turn colder with temperatures below normal over western and central Ontario and back to normal elsewhere. Snowfall will be close to normal for the end of the month.

pretty promising eh!

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Yep :cn:

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Between his avitar and the 2 women doing the weather reports .
What were we talking about again?[/b]
Who cares....

:bounce:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
So Jon, why doesn't Harmony have her own screen name?

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
From her looks of it you have been a bad boy and need a spanking. LOL!

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
This guy couldn't have been more OFF base if he tried. :doh:

Winter 2006-2007 prediction

Watch it because it's good for a laugh. You have to click on the 2006-7 winter forecast icon as it can not be directly linked. :banghead:

·
Registered
602 Posts
You guys better pray for snow, or this is the best your gonna get!!

and trust me, she's VERY CRANKY due to lack of SNOW

[/b]
DUDE I hear ya there.
My g/f is busting my balls to go out and do a snow dance.
Told her im too sick to dance right now.
Fuckin colds.

No snow by end of the month and Im selling my sled, put the cash into my race car.

·
Registered
98 Posts
this is what some weather analist said about this months snow conditions

Ontario: The early part of the month will turn out mild with below-normal snow and rain. Mid-month will turn out more stormy with above-normal snowfall from central to eastern Ontario, while the remainder of the province see below normal snowfall. Rainfall mid-month across southwestern Ontario will be above-normal. The late month starts to turn colder with temperatures below normal over western and central Ontario and back to normal elsewhere. Snowfall will be close to normal for the end of the month.

pretty promising eh![/b]

Lol, here is my girl with my 93 Mach 1 today STILL on the trailer on Rice Lake. Awaiting snow..lol. Shes ambivalent about it..lol, I'm going nuts :banghead:

Just had the sled tuned, clutched, geared etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
dude. that's no way to store your weed wacker! :smilielol:[/b]

LMFAO..... :smilielol:

I was actually looking at the LED ZEPPELIN flag on the wall.......I haven't seen a "flag' since I was 15! Used to win those at the carnivals! Shit.....seeing that thing brings back memories. :ylsuper:

·
Registered
263 Posts
mach 1 eh that brings back memories the old 583 in my 89 blew up and i just couldnt wait to get my hands on one of the new 617 jesus what was i thinking then low and behold brp came out with the wild and retarded 670 hold on to your shorts boys thhis make me want to spank the meat, i cant believe those days have came and gone thank fuk they are gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.