Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother is interested in buying an Apex ER or GT. Would like some input from anybody purchasing one. Prices and dealers. Thanks, Liberty.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
here in ny,rtx is $9800(with reverse) every where i go :div20: the gt is 10,100-10,500

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've gotten $8450.00 out the door before tax , and the acc. money is mine. This is on an ER.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
WTF!!! :banghead: just put money down on the RTX,9800.00 with 400.00 in accessory's, sales tax here is 9.5%(fuck ny) total cost 10,700 :banghead: ...but thats what they are going for its what i wanted :div20:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Originally posted by RED800@Oct 3 2005, 03:28 PM
WTF!!! :banghead:  just put money down on the RTX,9800.00 with 400.00 in accessory's, sales tax here is 9.5%(fuck ny) total cost 10,700 :banghead: ...but thats what they are going for its what i wanted :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905834
[/quote]

9.5 % HOLY SHIT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
That's Oneida County for you. If you could just give Utica to Herkimer County...

Red800 where did you end up getting it from?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
yamanator,i got it from white lake polaris,just started selling yamaha's this year,i know don very well and ive bought all my polaris's thier,i just couldnt pull my self away from the service he has given me through the years....i got the rtx,my brother got the attack....same price as j&j :div20:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Good deal! Hope you enjoy them.

You said something about races in Old Forge in the general forum. I've heard bad things about that Big Moose place. When is the race and are there vendors there?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
its on woodgate,just outside of boonville,its a good drunk,usually on a friday, they run them box stock,then the dealers prep as if we were gonna buy off the showroom and run them again..bender and a few other people are there to run some turboed sleds and a 1500c sled(i think it is) ran last year,that thing was sick :div20: in all its a good time,and alot of people show up,if there is snow we ride sleds their :div20:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts