Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some info on a good clutch kit for my f-7. I have heard some good things about Dakota products but i dont know how or where to reach them. Any info would be helpful by the way I live in Iowa.. Thanks Cat Fever

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
THe D.P. Kit WILL give you 6-8 sleds in 1000 feet! I have seen it all day!! My F7 Vs my brothers stock F7!
Skydog

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
The big, brown truck was at my shop today with a package from out west from a guy named Jeff. :ph34r: Let you know tommorrow how it works out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My D&D clutch kit is very good, at first i thought it wasn`t good until me and my friend did some test.same stud 104 1 1/2 in, i am 6 lenth easy .than i when from 23/40 to 20/39 ,
much more top end pull very hard.take off fast,i am 265 pound and my body 275.
Stuck we use to be nose to nose all the time.You always think your sled pull good until you try your body again.Call Arctic Cat racing departement and ask for f-7 set up ice 660 ft.
Just order those parts i realy want to try that.
Have fun.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I am glad to see some of u people are happy with the set up I recommended 6 weeks ago on gearing & kit .Sure were a lot of doubters back then.I spend a lot of hrs testing before I enter my findings

·
Registered
720 Posts
I believe byoffcr that the DP clutch kit is all it is said to be.

I personally went with the clutch kit from Dan at The Outdoor Shop. While it seems to be faster compared to the ZR800s I have raced, with and without the kit, I have yet to run it against another F7.

That is all going to change. Two of my ridding buddies bought F7's this week. We are going away on Tuesday, and all they want to do is race. So I will let you guys know how Dan's kit runs against two stock sleds.

I know that my two friends don't have a chance, because I have learned to trust Dan this season. His word is like gold.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still need more info Skydog how heavy are the weights and what does the kit include? Cat Fever

·
Registered
986 Posts
Mike C I think Dan at Out Door Shop works hard on his kits & I beleave u will be happy BYOFFCR

·
Registered
986 Posts
Cat Fever There 3 different heluxs , stock springs are used,Weights vary depending on your weight ,helux ,gearing, & standard or Sno Pro track Hope this helps

1 - 20 of 37 Posts