Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any input on good Cat dealers in NY? I live on the border of NY and NJ, so any suggestions for a dealer you've had good experiences with for service?

·
Registered
76 Posts
L8er,

I've bought all my sleds from SnowCat Country in Westown, NY (just over NJ border near Middletown). Great dealership that has been one of the "Top Cat" (top 5 nationally) dealers for the last 2 years. Sold more than 200 sleds and 200 ATV's in each of the last two years. Family run, excellent service, and just about every Cat accessory you could want. Phone number is 845-726-3444. They'll get you the sled you want.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I would also have to say sun & snow Thats where mine came from and no prob's in 240 miles, and its going back for studs this week and for the rope fix, I can tell them my head light needs ajusting and they will tell me bring it right in, thats how the are and most of the time you get youre sled back te same day or the next one. great people!!!

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Widrick implements they have 3 locations lowville , watertown and sandy creek . They are the best when it comes to service . they once worked on my sled till 9 at night to get me going for the weekend . :D

R

·
0 Posts
All Seasons Equipment Scotia NY not far from Albany off the thurway.
A + dealer and on of the largest in NY.

·
Registered
125 Posts
730 Miles on My FC and No problems, Sun N Snow is your best bet, they take good care of ya bought my sled also from there and also with sabercat, whenever something is wrong or needs to be adjusted they just say Bring it right in, and u have the sled within 2 or 3 days tops

1 - 11 of 11 Posts