Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are leaving sometime saturday early morning for the weekend, how are the trails up their? anyone got some good new for me?

thanks in advance mario

·
Registered
697 Posts
we are leaving sometime saturday early morning for the weekend, how are the trails up their? anyone got some good new for me?

thanks in advance mario[/b]
You can trailer to good groomed riding if you park on VT RTE 114 or on VT rte 105 and ride higher elevations and the dirt roads but I dont think you can get into services that easily I rode out there both days last w/e and was surprised how good it was. I have a camp near Maidstone so stayed mostly on that side. Which is the South side of VT Rte 105.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i have been looking at the snow maps and i cant believe my eyes... well i can but dont want to. what the deal with the snow friday? between that and the cold this weekend any chance that the things might get better?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
If we get a huge dumping our trails will be better, but if not, the trails in town wont be accessible, check driftdusters.com often. I will be updating it as much as possible.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think we just want to be real honest here and only in the higher elevations is there snow in NEK- Brighton is grooming Newark and Island Pond when they can- old roads are best but tough getting there as we did not get the snow earlier as we had hoped :beer_cheers: weeza

·
Registered
956 Posts
The weekend storm looks to be a bust. Talked with some local IP riders. They are riding the mountain trails between IP and Norton as well as the logging roads in the Lewis Pond area. Overall, they say it is pretty good. Likely, there will be alot of traffic on those trails this weekend.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Bring beer, root for pats. Ende.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts