Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE HELP!!!!

there are 10 of us going to rockwood on wednesday morning and we will be there till sunday night. is there anyplace we can ride around there. we will trailer if we have to and we will go into canada if we have to.

i will do anything to be able to ride

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
PLEASE HELP!!!!

there are 10 of us going to rockwood on wednesday morning and we will be there till sunday night. is there anyplace we can ride around there. we will trailer if we have to and we will go into canada if we have to.

i will do anything to be able to ride[/b]
doubt it, go to canada imo.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I wish you luck... Hopefully someone will get dumped on in the next few days that are within an hour or two of Rockwood.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm going up friday night. There will be places to ride up there just have to go look for it. Get up to the golden road and you should be o'k...I almost wanna bet you'll be able to ride out of pittston rumor has it there was still somewhat of a base up there yesterday

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm going up friday night. There will be places to ride up there just have to go look for it. Get up to the golden road and you should be o'k...I almost wanna bet you'll be able to ride out of pittston rumor has it there was still somewhat of a base up there yesterday[/b]
I would say you are right, trailer into Pittston, or better than that call them first

http://www.pittstonfarm.com/

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I heard they got 6'' up in presque isle, dont know how truthful that is though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.