Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title says, I am heading to KI then riding out to Greenville, Brownville, Milo, Jo-Mary ect ect. Anyone know the conditions? Hope to have some good riding. If anyone is going to be around there let me know .... possible HCS hook up to ride. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Like title says, I am heading to KI then riding out to Greenville, Brownville, Milo, Jo-Mary ect ect. Anyone know the conditions? Hope to have some good riding. If anyone is going to be around there let me know .... possible HCS hook up to ride. Thanks ahead of time.[/b]
the ki is great riding the woods in brownville still have some wash out due to the ground not being frozen we got 7" early this week it is snowing hard now friday am 4" already that will help. the cold nights are causeing the wash out to freeze the new snow should fill in the wash outs espeaicaly if they groom. they are still trucking in jomary not all roads are plowed ithink you will have a good week end

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the ki is great riding the woods in brownville still have some wash out due to the ground not being frozen we got 7" early this week it is snowing hard now friday am 4" already that will help. the cold nights are causeing the wash out to freeze the new snow should fill in the wash outs espeaicaly if they groom. they are still trucking in jomary not all roads are plowed ithink you will have a good week end[/b]
Hey thanks, I got reports that the greenville way is not plowed out, and there is great riding towards Sebec Lake so sound like it will be good, anyone giong to be around. Ill have an HCS sticker on my sled, a yeller one on a black custom firecat. See yah there.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just did that run yesterday. Brownville is allot better than it was, most of the water holes are filled. Greenvile has maybe 4-6" and I would not recommend heading that way. It's been groomed but there is not enough to cover much of anything... Kokadjo to Millinocket through Jo mary has a ton of snow and was groomed. Most of it was hard and fast. We took the 110 out of Brownville junction to Greenville to Kokadjo to B pond then back down 111 to Brownville. Allot of 111 is still plowed, but has hard compacted snow on the roads. Overall, real good conditions.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just did that run yesterday. Brownville is allot better than it was, most of the water holes are filled. Greenvile has maybe 4-6" and I would not recommend heading that way. It's been groomed but there is not enough to cover much of anything... Kokadjo to Millinocket through Jo mary has a ton of snow and was groomed. Most of it was hard and fast. We took the 110 out of Brownville junction to Greenville to Kokadjo to B pond then back down 111 to Brownville. Allot of 111 is still plowed, but has hard compacted snow on the roads. Overall, real good conditions.[/b]
Thanks for the info, I am leaving in about 4 hours. Yeeehaaaa. I have to go to Greenville at some point so ... uggg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts