Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get to ride the F7 this weekend. i have not burp it yet because it has been on the trailer and thought it will be easier to burp it on a snow bank or the side of a steap ditch. my dealer has not had any problems with the 20 Firecats 7-F5 and the reast F7 he has sold and only 5 of them have under 100 miles. i will let you know how that F7 goes from .1 miles to i do not know i will tell ya later boys. oh ya we only got 3" in mitchell and south west they got 8".
it is suppose to be windy so it will be in the ditches and have some nice drifts to jump. Trent

·
Registered
137 Posts
S.D web site is excellent and updated during the week.
Nice to hear they now have some snow. Lots of businesses
depend on it. I just wish OUR gov'ts understood better.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to the hills next weekend. going to be lots of us. they are talking that they might get some more this week. hope so Trent

ANY BODY LIVE IN SD ON HERE??? WHERE AT?????

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am from Milbank, SD. No snow here. My F7 with .1 miles on is going back to the dealer for all the updates (pull cord, smart valves, rear suspension). We missed the storm you got around Pierre and Mitchell. I grew up in the Hills so when the ditch bangin gets boring, I try and get there as often as possible. I haven't heard of anyone else in the area here having an F7 so it should be great once we get some snow (there are a lot of "other" riders I am looking forward to shutting up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts