Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called up to a neighbor of my camp. He said they rode 120 miles today. We have to trailer about 14 miles north but if we can get some good heck just riding I am down. I got a camp in Errol and they were riding in Parmachini near bosebuck. Can't wait. Thought I would tell you all. See you on the trails.

Jared

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I was up near errol today. If they have similar snow conditions as where I was plan on niking a few rocks if you ride dirt roads, good luck on the woods trails. Hopefully they have more snow than where I was!

·
Registered
722 Posts
We will at the nest this weekend,,but the only thing that is going to be in the sled trailer is some last minute additions to the camp ,so if you see us black hd 2500 black enclosed make sure you give us a good laugh there wont be sleds in the trailer!!!!!THIS SUCKS

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The people that went riding today all have brand new sleds they would not be riding if it was rocks and dirt. I said where I was going probably a stupid idea as everyone will be there but hell hopefully it keeps snowing. Just gotta go north and into elevation.

Look for a black caddilac escalade pulling a big red inline 4 place trailer there WILL be sleds in that trailer follow if you can keep up.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I actually saw 4-5 trailers coming out of Parmachini yesterday and ended up following them into Errol. Most of them went to Cote's to fuel up, but I ended across the street at the Great North Woods 1 Stop and one trailer had pulled in to fuel up there (probably didn't want to wait across the street). I heard a guy talking in the store saying it wasn't all that great but at least he got to ride. There isn't that much snow up in Parmachini. As far as the Grant goes there isn't more than 4-5" or so up there either and the roads are terrribly icy. There is still logging going on far into the grant. Also, remember that the logging trucks have the right of way in active logging areas, believe me, you don't want to meet a truck in a corner! :Wow1:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Headed up there now until the 3rd or 2nd whenever I have to be back for school. We are dropping sleds at bosebuck so look for a black escalade with a big red trailer and probably a green or tan ford explorer or a tan chevy 2500HD with a black 2 place. That will be our group. Look for us on the bosebuck webcam tommorow.

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Im just saying what I've experienced....with new sleds I'd bet they were itching to ride....where you're gonna ding off the rocks is where the sun hit and melted the ice layer, other than that you should be all set.
trust me I'm not trying to cut you down I hope there is good snow!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I talked to a guy today that was up there this week and he said it wasn't worth the ride from the Berlin/Gorham area. :banghead: I was thinking about heading up, but it's still December and i'm not that desperate to wear it or break it. Give me a couple of weeks though. Watch for logging trucks on those dirt roads, I don't think they yield to Escalades.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Also, don't cross into NH, as all trails on the NH side are closed. :frech32:

NH Fish & Game has been having a field day writing tickets and Lime Timer may bring trespassing charges. :dunno:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
hey hey ... this is the new hampshire forum .... dont be coming to maine hogging all our snow !!!!

OVR .. all trails are still officially closed? will they bust you over there for riding backcountry?

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
hey hey ... this is the new hampshire forum .... dont be coming to maine hogging all our snow !!!!

OVR .. all trails are still officially closed? will they bust you over there for riding backcountry?[/b]
That's right! :frech32: Everything is CLOSED on the NH side.

By the way, it looks like you are having no problem hogging all your snow! :tease:

p.s. Bosebuck is a business supporter of the Pittsburg Ridge Runners.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
That's right! :frech32: Everything is CLOSED on the NH side.

By the way, it looks like you are having no problem hogging all your snow! :tease:

p.s. Bosebuck is a business supporter of the Pittsburg Ridge Runners.[/b]

gordie would be silly not to be ... c'mon over folks for some lunch and gasoline!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts