Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I ll get it started off.....

Lets get as many sled nuts together for a day of fun ....All meet up at Hunter Mountain Road at 10 am this saturday morning and go tell we can t go anymore.If we get the snow they are calling for should be a blast.

So I m game who s going too join me?????We waited long enough for a good run ..now let give er.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Ok guys I ll get it started off.....
Lets get as many sled nuts together for a day of fun ....All meet up at Hunter Mountain Road at 10 am this saturday morning and go tell we can t go anymore.If we get the snow they are calling for should be a blast.
So I m game who s going too join me?????We waited long enough for a good run ..now let give er.[/b]
hope a few cat and banana boys show up and mybe a few more mianlainders :smilielol: :smilielol: :beerchug: :celebrating: will be at fei,den road at 10 00am me and hobo fusion and down north edge and hope a few more buddys :celebrating: :celebrating:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Angel, I don't want to hijack your post but I was wondering if someone could suggest the places to stay around there.

I've got to drive up from the southern tip of the province, so that means if I want to get any amount of riding in, I have to leave the day before, crash somewhere and go the next morning. Any suggestions for good deals?

Thanks Angel :beerchug:

dreamer

·
Premium Member
3,080 Posts
Angel, I don't want to hijack your post but I was wondering if someone could suggest the places to stay around there.

I've got to drive up from the southern tip of the province, so that means if I want to get any amount of riding in, I have to leave the day before, crash somewhere and go the next morning. Any suggestions for good deals?

Thanks Angel :beerchug:

dreamer[/b]

www.novascotia.com. stay in margaree or in baddeck

oh and the snow squalls warning has been dropped down to 30 cms from 40

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
just got back from pickin up sled lots of snow at hunters mountin gate ther was a few sleds bananas and yummies and theres alot of gys going tomarrow see u at fielden road :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well...well...well....I went up today too have a look with my own two eyes and this is what I seen:

On the drive up at the bottom of the mountain

At the gate

Further up the trail

At the Pig...came across a few other sleds

The traffic at Hunter Mountain on the way out

My ride

On the drive down and home

I seen 20 different sleds today and hope too see more tomorrow.I ll be at Hunter Gate at 10 or 10:30 hope too see a few people then.The snow is good ...scratchy in a few places but over all a good little run.Should be great tomorrow with thje extra snow tonite.See you all tomorrow.

Cheers

Ark-Angel......Jeff

·
Registered
454 Posts
I will not be able to go tomorrow, but everyone pay attention tomorrow, drive smart we need a good start to the season, not a bad one. Good luck and enjoy the day, take a lot of pics too :div20:

Alan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts