Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's face the facts, it has rained the past few days all the way to Mt. Valin...and beyond. It will take two weeks of sustained cold weather to hold snow...if we ever get it. The lakes and rivers...if they get snow before they freeze we're out of luck before we know it.

Let's truck the sled to the west! The riding around Winter Park and Grand Lake is outstanding. Or Wy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm game, I just need the kick in the ass to go..... I only got a two place, but have a four place encosed on stand by if needed... Glad I didnt purchase the VAST sticker yet........... Those poor restaurants and INNS must be taking it hard again this year.......

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll try my best to help the NorthLand this weekend with paying the mortgage. :bye: As far as west I lived near rabbitears pass for 6 years and still have family friends that live their. I was 12 when we left and hadn't been exposed to snowmobiling then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.