Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mods would you guys suggest for the IQ Shift?
Are the motors/clutching the exact same as the 06/07 600 ho?
I'm looking for go fast parts!
What would you start with...pipe/can, then heads, then reeds or clutching?
Give me your ideas. And if you can include pricing/part numbers/expected performance.
Thanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For further clarification I would like to keep my top speed or increase it while at the same time increasing my acceleration.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody have any ideas or recommendations?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to move up from an 08 IQ Shift to a Dragon 600 was already a $2000+ difference. To go to a 700 was even more. And even if I had a 700 I'd still be looking for go fast mods. Hi my name is Jon and I have a problem.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Why wouldn't you just buy the 700???

In the end it would have been cheaper[/b]
The Shift is already faster than my 08 Switch and my buddies,08 700 iq

Just drive it ,maybe do a little clutch work,i don't think you will improve it very much .

Keep your cash,Enjoy your sled!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
You guys must have some really bad sleds. My ride is Freaky Qik and pulls like jet up to 90mph. (haven't gone faster)[/b]
Did you try to run against a Shift yet? i was really suprised how strong this sled is.Very pleased with my Switch but that Shift is very quick.

My dealer said, when i picked up my Switchback how quick it will be,i told him at the time it would want to be some quick to outrun my wifes Shift.

I agree with you it pulls like a jet to 90 mph but after that it struggles ,the Shift seems to keep pulling.

·
Registered
297 Posts
You guys must have some really bad sleds. My ride is Freaky Qik and pulls like jet up to 90mph. (haven't gone faster)[/b]
i just rolled 316mi this friday flat out wide open seen 100+mph.raced a 02 700x see ya all around badass sled

·
Registered
297 Posts
i just rolled 316mi this friday flat out wide open seen 100+mph.raced a 02 700x see ya all around badass sled(iq shift)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts