Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
sam,
Where abouts around Lima do you live and where do you work? I've got a buddy that is a tech at Lima Lincoln and lives in Cridersville. he's been riding cats for quite a while.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Uh, what happened baby buckeyes????
At least them MICHIGAN boys showed up for the game! :smilielol:
Just makes our loss that much sweeter! :celebrating:
Great QB stats 2night! :idhitit: :smilielol: Thanks for playing!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Uh, what happened baby buckeyes????
At least them MICHIGAN boys showed up for the game! :smilielol:
Just makes our loss that much sweeter! :celebrating:
Great QB stats 2night! :idhitit: :smilielol: Thanks for playing![/b]

What game? :dunno:

·
Registered
452 Posts
SECOND GAME OF THE YEAR AND IT WAS HEISMAN WATCH.....BRADY QUINN and TROY SMITH - BOTH GOT SMOKED & CHOKED - LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAYOFF SYSTEM IS NEEDED SO BOISE STATE AND OTHERS CAN PROVE THEMSELVES. :banghead:

BEST QB IN THE NATION IS PROBABLY PLAYING FOR HAWAII, CHECK OUT THE STATS MY FRIENDS.
:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Playoff is the only you will ever get a true #1.This year BS should get a share of the Title.Only undefeated team left.Plus the hiesman should not be handed out til after the bowl games.

·
Registered
452 Posts
YEP, Now your hitting on all cylinders. Playoff system & shitcan the infamous "Heisman Watch" that ESPN and the other seem to thrive on. Get a list of the 10 best players and have the voting after the bowl games. :banana:
Had a friend from out of state watching the ND - LSU game........and I quote "this guy didnt show me shit, if you didn't tell me I would think the QB for LSU was the Heisman candidate. Its political BS much like the post office and govenmnebt jobs, "certain groups people" start with a ++ score and the others need to overcome it.....plenty of NFL starters from joe-blo-valley-state.!.!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts