Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently placed an order with them. I bought a Tekvest Pro Lite Max and I didn't specify on the Tekvest pro lite MAX. Didn't know they are 2 different vest and 2 way different prices. But Michelle gave me the same price! I also been back and forth on buy a silencer for 3 months and she helped me out in my decision on what one to get.

There customer service is amazing! They want to make sure you are 100% satisfied. I own my own company myself so I know how far customer service goes, and I just want to give them an 11 out of 10 stars. I will always buy my sled gear and parts from them.

I don't now them at all just for those people that will say this is a scam. I just think that fellow HCS should know that Gobigparts is a great place to order anything you need.

Thanks Michelle!:buttrock:

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
I would like to give a big thumbs up to Go Big as well and in particular Michelle...I ordered a GGB Trail Can from them and it got hung up in customs through no fault of theirs and Michelle was great in keeping me informed and trying to rectify the situation. Got the can and and love it and love the service Go Big provides not to mention they are based in the great State of Michigan! Will definitely order from them in the future!:bc2:

·
Vendor
4,743 Posts
I would like to give a big thumbs up to Go Big as well and in particular Michelle...I ordered a GGB Trail Can from them and it got hung up in customs through no fault of theirs and Michelle was great in keeping me informed and trying to rectify the situation. Got the can and and love it and love the service Go Big provides not to mention they are based in the great State of Michigan! Will definitely order from them in the future!:bc2:
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts