Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
my aunt got me surpise tickets on the 3rd row to see the packers hand the bears a loss tonight. Favre is one of the best QB's ever and you can't deny it and it will show tonight. He may be old but he is still the best. GO PACK!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Correction he USED to be one of the best. He hasn't been worth a damn for years. Another year of the Pack watching the playoffs on TV ought to clue you in. I sure hope he doesn't retire it's been a lot of fun watching them get stomped every year since Lovie arrived. Takes me back to the Ditka era where Green Bay needed a instant replay official to hand them a win.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The Bears were man handled last night, prime time for all to see. Ya, the Bears will get by the first round but thats it. No more wins for the rest of the season, Pack 4 -0 in December, how did the Bears do?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Congrats the Pack sure knew how to take care of business when it mattered... oh, no wait I guess this game didn't matter. Well at least Packer fans can look forward to the playoffs... oh, wait no I guess they can't do that either. Oh, well I guess it's back to dreamland and visions of Favre when he could actualy throw touchdowns in games that mattered.

·
Registered
107 Posts
um, so Rex just didn't throw any touchdowns because that game didn't matter??? lol In all honesty though, good luck in the playoffs! And I think I can safely say we (packers and bears fans) all are praying and hoping for one thing......SNOW!!! :beerchug:

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I guess not huh? GO BEARS!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts