Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gregg: Just a note to let Cat know what a successful season I have had with my two F 7's. My personal black sabre has 2250 miles with ZERO problems. I used 2.5 gallons of Amsoil in it this season and averaged over 14.5 miles per gallon on gas useage. I changed the drive belt at 1000 miles after a buddy of mine burnt it bad loading sled onto trailer and still have second belt on it. I replaced the hyfax at 1000 miles with only 1/8 of an inch of wear. ( just to be safe) I am on my second set of wear bars and they appear to be good for another 500 miles. The sled has reached 110 miles per hour on hard pack snow and out handles anything I have ever owned. The second sled is a standard red model and has 700 miles on it and is all original. It also has been flawless and performs nearly the same as my black sabre. I had to cheat a little and put 23/40 gears on the black sabre to make it outrun the red model. I would suggest that you put that as standard gearing for 04. It helps overall performance and increases gas mileage over 1 mile per gallon. In summary, I would just like to say that this is the best handling, riding, looking snowmobile that I have ever owned, keep up the good work. I intend to buy 2 04's as soon as possible. g.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
GREAT POST...LET GLS KNOW THE GOOD STUFF TOO....VERY SATISFYING TO SEE THE RESULTS OF A JOB WELL DONE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts