Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on american snowmobiler and GLS says he visits Hardcore sledder, maybe if we had a section just for GLS he would respond. He would probably be more willing if one section was just for him so he wouldn't have to page through all the other topics.This would make this site the best.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Great Idea...I'm sure it would ultimately be up to GLS. I would love to see something like that! Is it possible, Rob?

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by Wicked King@Dec 12 2002, 04:58 PM
Great Idea...I'm sure it would ultimately be up to GLS. I would love to see something like that! Is it possible, Rob?
Anything is possible.

Rob is in Canada riding right now. I will mention this to him when he gets back.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:ph34r: GLS likely has to come and go rather stealthy , dont't take this wrong but he does have other things to do than constantly answer our questions, maybe once a week would be cool though?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
So THAT'S why we haven't heard from Rob lately... he's out crankin' on the miles while we're all left here at our computers! Lucky dog!! -- Roy

·
Registered
827 Posts
we have to be on the computer, at least we can read posts, from people that have a chance to ride, and dream about when we can have a chance to ride,, :wacko:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
as long as he does not get bombed with a lot of dumb stuff, but actaully technical questions that everyone should be aware of or could benifit from . :ph34r:

·
Registered
4 Posts
It was my original idea for the littlerbox to post only genuine problems there.. That would make it easier for Greg than sorting through all the posts on the general discussion forum.. I may rearrange things later.. Have to do some work first!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Originally posted by f-5snopro@Dec 13 2002, 06:10 AM
as long as he does not get bombed with a lot of dumb stuff, but actaully technical questions that everyone should be aware of or could benifit from . :ph34r:
Exactly, inevitably you get the, "will my F7 beat a........." or "what color is the new F9" type questions. Alot of good info is to be had from this site itself if people just looked around. I find people asking alot of the same questions over and over and I would not want this to carry over to Greg. Greg does not usually get involved with discussion on any other topic than motors and will not address specualtion although he does have a sense of humour about it. I beleive he has been very patient and forthcoming on Am Snow and I applaud his efforts. His input here would be invaluable, but alot of the tecnical information Cat is comfortable with on the internet appears anyway. It is just through other means.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts