Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many have asked about our K-Dog glove as it's been featured in several of the Sno-Mo mags. If this helps: I use a Medium in our Vortex, a Large in the X-Static and a XXL (no typo) in our K-Dog glove. Try as we might the manufactures have a very different idea of sizing from what we are used to in terms of standards-we are at their mercy! I also use, size wize: L in Choko products, L in Joe Rocket and Kahatan, L in Polaris, and XL in Olympia. If you have those this cross reference may assist you.
You may also want to know that with our K-Dog, which is our warmest and highest tech glove, we take care in the palm area to insure that there is not any excess material to comprimize your feel for the bars. Several other gloves of this style do not feature this advantage. As many of you know, we purchase most all of the gloves on the market and they make me swap them all day on test rides! Ours work, and so do many others. AS most things in our industry, fit is at least as important as materials and much more important than advertising.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts