Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gil I was getting depressed by your TV forecast until you posted the pic of the sleds at the end! That was cool.

241 Posts
Gil I was getting depressed by your TV forecast until you posted the pic of the sleds at the end! That was cool.[/b]

Hey! That was for me! That was a trip that we took last week 12/31/07 during the snow. It was Dom and I, and DooCat67, and Snowcrazed! Gil - thanks for the shout out for my birthday this past weekend! That was so great and it was a pleasant surprise. Gil, you rock! You still gonna come up this weekend?

241 Posts
Gil I was getting depressed by your TV forecast until you posted the pic of the sleds at the end! That was cool.[/b]

Hey! That was for me! That was a trip that we took last week 12/31/07 during the snow. It was Dom and I, and DooCat67, and Snowcrazed! Gil - thanks for the shout out for my birthday this past weekend! That was so great and it was a pleasant surprise. Gil, you rock! You still gonna come up this weekend?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! That was for me! That was a trip that we took last week 12/31/07 during the snow. It was Dom and I, and DooCat67, and Snowcrazed! Gil - thanks for the shout out for my birthday this past weekend! That was so great and it was a pleasant surprise. Gil, you rock! You still gonna come up this weekend?[/b]
I thought it might have been for you when I saw "photo submitted by Dom" :) Happy belated birthday. Hope you guys can make it back up to the NEK this weekend and ride.....

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey! That was for me! That was a trip that we took last week 12/31/07 during the snow. It was Dom and I, and DooCat67, and Snowcrazed! Gil - thanks for the shout out for my birthday this past weekend! That was so great and it was a pleasant surprise. Gil, you rock! You still gonna come up this weekend?[/b]
Even Ann Nyberg was impressed!!! Hahahahahahahaha! Happy Birthday! -Gil

241 Posts
Even Ann Nyberg was impressed!!! Hahahahahahahaha! Happy Birthday! -Gil[/b]
Thanks Gil! It is funny...I have gotten several emails from friends and even friends parents after they saw the news! HA!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Gil,

You seemed to appeasing the snow/cold haters yesterday,too big of a smile when you were talking about the warm temps!!! :furious2: :tongue:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Gil,
You seemed to appeasing the snow/cold haters yesterday,too big of a smile when you were talking about the warm temps!!! :furious2: :tongue:[/b]
I was thinking the same thing. :summer_sucks:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Traitor! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts