Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gil is "back in the saddle" doing the weather. Gil when can you get on the sled?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Not sure............I still have air-casts on each foot. I have to wait and see what the Doctor says next month. It is good to hear you all have had some great riding conditions!! -Gil[/b]
yeah but it's no fun with ya not in formation! (and no one to carry our oil in their back pack!)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome back to the news now we have to get you riding again soon. Glad to see you do the funny wave at the end of the news.

PS got just alittle over 200 miles on the sled now and hope to have over 700 by the end of next weekend when Tom and I go riding up in Canaan.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome back to the news now we have to get you riding again soon. Glad to see you do the funny wave at the end of the news.

PS got just alittle over 200 miles on the sled now and hope to have over 700 by the end of next weekend when Tom and I go riding up in Canaan.[/b]
sure!!!! throw salt on it why dont ya!!!!! now we have to put him on suicide watch! :russian_roulette: lol

·
Registered
408 Posts
sure!!!! throw salt on it why dont ya!!!!! now we have to put him on suicide watch! :russian_roulette: lol[/b]

ok who's on duty first, I guess I am lol sorry

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries Gil, the trails will even be better in February! If we get a repeat of last spring riding will go into April. Plenty of time to break in the 800R the Gil way :).

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welocome Back Gil. Face looked good :thumbsup: Sure feet will be good soon.

Im sure Jeff and the others are glad to get you back. I heard rumors that they were checking this forum looking for a spare weather forecaster, it was a tough few weeks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I missed your first 'cast (oops no pun intended!) back because I'm riding in NH. I'll put on a couple of miles for you tomorrow!!

Get well soon!!! :biggrin:

Doug

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Switchback Assault; 2009 Skidoo MXZ TNT 1200; 2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800
1,722 Posts
Welcome back Gill..Checked your 11:00 forecast last night and as always full of detailed information and accurate..

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welcome back Gill..Checked your 11:00 forecast last night and as always full of detailed information and accurate..[/b]
Come on, the dry slot killed the forecast last night. .1-.2 of slop, and close to a half of liquid melt last night, not the few inches I wanted. But hey, it happens to EVERYBODY>

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So our buddy Gil has been back only 2 days and what is he forecasting? 52 degrees next week! :wtf: You were supposed to forecast 4 noreasters and arctic old through end of February - at minimum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts