Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever been working on your sled and droped a bolt or nut and can not find it :wacko: i think it's a case of the dreded garage floor monster :lol: he's just there waiting to pi## me off :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thats why im selling a revolutionary product. Its Monster EX.

It is a 4.5ft wooden pole with a 1 foot wide magnet with some nice little wheels. If you can find those dropped nuts on the floor instantly, almost like magic. Just run it up and down the floor till "Monster Ex" does pin points the target. It will find those lost nuts and bolts on your floor thats costing you money. It will save you hundreds of dollard because it also can pick up nails and screws that cause flat tires. It will also save you a trip to the chiropractor because you dont have to crawl on your hands and knees to find that screw.

*note only works with compatible metallic products. It will not work on your nuts sorry unless you have balls of steal.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
How about when you drop a bolt and go to find it, only to see it landed by the other side of the garage??? Who put it over there?

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Garage monster does suck but the tool thief is worse! I would like to find that little bugger!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey dont feel bad i dropped my dad's 3/8 rachet and socket into the lake. I thought he was gonna kill me. I hurried up to the garge. pulled out the "monster ex" and got it back within moments. Monster Ex saved my life and could save yours.

Im also throughing in a free mini monster ex for those hard to reach areas for the first 5 orders. so act know.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've never heard of the GFM but my house must be infested with them. I think they follow me around also. I don't know how many parts i've droped into the snow to never be found.

·
Registered
242 Posts
If I have to take off that belly pan one more time I'm going to leave it off until I rde. How did they ever get that motor to fit in there. For all those who think a 900 is going in there fogedabodit

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I have the telescoping Magnet, but when you drop something near your cylinder side on the back of the motor even that thing has a hard time getting in there...

The bottom line is when you drop something into your sled's engine, you can almost bet on the task to find and retrieve it will far outlast the actual task you were trying to do...and that sucks crooked you know what. :blink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts