Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It should be coming this afternoon or in the morning ...I chose the black one & traded in my 04 T660... :fluffy: :i_need_snow:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It looks great in Black, enjoy![/b]
Thanks Just waxed it

Is that your husband's Apex in the background? How do you like the Yammi?[/b]
It's the hubby's Apex it's fast, comfortable, economical on fuel, hard on slides...I find the sound annoying,it sounds like someone is beside u all the time..I am used to the silent 660 I had last year.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That black sled looks great! When you get some snow let us all know how you like compared to your old 660 and the Apex. From what I have been hearing Cat has hit a home run with the Jaguar! Good luck with your new sled! :div20:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Put on 50miles yesterday on ungroomed trails & some fields, I just love it, comfortable & fast enough for me. And I don't mind not having the turbo(it annoyed me on my 660) Now I will try it this afternoon on groomed trails as soon as the hubby gets back from grooming. I need to adjust things for me hadlebars & foot rests maybe crank the front down a bit .

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sharp looking sled in black!!! If they ride like the new F-seris, you will just love it. Tell your husband he should be riding a cat!!!![/b]
I tell him that all the time but he just won't listen...kidding he has had a sabercat, a ZR and an F7 he likes the change he says if artic cat comes out with a four stroke that has as much power as the Apex he will come back to the fold (lol)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts