Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i think i'm finished with the graphics,D&D y pipe ceramic coated, speedwerx fat daddy pipe mbrp can, all bearings have been replaced, put on 05 front a arms to replace a dented one from last year. replaced broken limiter straps and all bushings in rear skid. replaced 1.375 track with 1.00 and in the process of putting in 192 studs all double backers.Also replaced speedometer to an 05 white face and high beams are 8500k HID bulbs also 1.5 timing keyfrom bikeman, now just some more polishing and waiting for winter :fluffy: :fluffy: and the most important new mod New HCS sticker woo hoo

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess the answer would be yes, there a cheap way to constanly change the look of sled. you should see my tool boxes in the garage even the fridge out there is covered.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey it is a replica of dales car and he has a bunch of stickers too... of course he gets paid for having them but you get the idea

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
i love the idea and off of your sled, but... have you taught of gettin any black strips with a white boarder done for your sled? i think it would REALLY complete the look your going after

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
really neat idea.... cat stole the whole "nascar" paint scheme from you with the new Tony Stewart scheme..... :div20:

and impressive to the 13k

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks great ,I have been ripping across the grass with my old beaters just could not bring myself to take the good one out of storage just yet.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i wondered how it might hold up, i have seen wheels without rubber, think i could still run it without any probs if the rubber came off?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:div20: thanks, i like to think of it as a tribute to the things i enjoy dale jr no matter how bad this year was. ODS for all there help getting the parts i need, HCS for being able to share the experience Grip N Rip for making great parts.
I put these stickers on showing i support there business because they are good guys. Some guys have said to me they wouldn't put a business sticker on there sled unless they were getting paid to do it. I'm not a racer just your average Hardcore Sledder,so its just my way of saying thank you to them.

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
The rubber coated wheels have a groove in the middle so you can't run them if the rubber comes off. It sucks, I've got a bunch of expensive paper weights.....

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
sled looks real good,you should send a few pics to dale jr,maybe you can get him to autograph your sled :div20:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts