Registered
861 Posts
Thats too funny

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin

·
Registered
430 Posts
Take it with a grain of salt, Rob. The Poo riders have their undies in a bundle because they have no sled to run with the F7. Worse, Polaris did not counter with anything to bring to the table for 2004, so that makes their blinders all that more difficult to wear next year.

I have 1 Polaris in my stable, but if I were looking for an affordable performance sled on par with what Cat is offering, the pages on the new Polaris brochures may have well been printed blank.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Rob, I was having a pretty shitty day when I wrote that. I owe you an apology. We've had too many good discussions over the years to let my big mouth cause any bad blood between us. That's what happens when you have 2 crappy winters in a row. I hope you can accept my apology.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Matt@Mar 28 2003, 02:34 PM
Rob, I was having a pretty shitty day when I wrote that. I owe you an apology. We've had too many good discussions over the years to let my big mouth cause any bad blood between us. That's what happens when you have 2 crappy winters in a row. I hope you can accept my apology.
no problem, Matt.. water under the bridge.
Actually I got a good laugh about it :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rob, some of your old buddies miss you (me included). Why don't you pop in and say "hi" once in a while?

Janes going with a GSX, huh? Good for her! That would be my choice too if I were purchasing new this year. However I'm not and I really like what I'm on, so we'll see what's out there when my time comes around again. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I did notice at the bottom of the Arctic Cat forum on that site, that they included a link to RIV'S firecat site.....to me that's pretty cool for them to do. :huh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts