Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
My girlfriend and I stood in line for 4 hours last night to pay our respects.

Damn, is my lower back hurting almost as much as riding and "old-school" sled...

RIP Jerry.

·
Registered
510 Posts
So did my wife and I. We got in line at 6:30 and were out by 11:00. I was very impressed with Geralds son shaking everyones hand at the door to the museum. "Thank you for braving the cold and the long line to honor my father."

Classy.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
So did my wife and I. We got in line at 6:30 and were out by 11:00. I was very impressed with Geralds son shaking everyones hand at the door to the museum. "Thank you for braving the cold and the long line to honor my father."

Classy.[/b]
Agreed! :div20:

Very classy family....

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
No disrespect meant but............I'm glad this is over. I'm sick of hearing about it. He seemed like a great guy, but his administarion din;t do much good for OUR country.

Remember FISA?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
No disrespect meant but............I'm glad this is over. I'm sick of hearing about it. He seemed like a great guy, but his administarion din;t do much good for OUR country.

Remember FISA?[/b]
me too.......

sick of the traffic backups especially!

when is it gonna F'n snow Drifter ????????

you didn't sell those sleds yet did you???????

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
me too.......

sick of the traffic backups especially!

when is it gonna F'n snow Drifter ????????

you didn't sell those sleds yet did you???????[/b]
Hell no, not willing to give them away. I'm hoping to ride in the next two weeks and have a UP trip booked to leave on the 20th. Big snow for the youper coming next week!!! I hope.........

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Hell no, not willing to give them away. I'm hoping to ride in the next two weeks and have a UP trip booked to leave on the 20th. Big snow for the youper coming next week!!! I hope.........[/b]
Me too......

PLanning on staying with Ryan and Christian in Wetmore from the 19th-23rd. Are you gonna be there too???

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No disrespect meant but............I'm glad this is over. I'm sick of hearing about it. He seemed like a great guy, but his administration din;t do much good for OUR country.

Remember FISA?[/b]
Drifter,
O yeah, I totally agree. A week long funeral is about 5 days too long. :banghead: However, it sure was fun laughing at the local news people. :smilielol: They make such azzes of themselves.
The fly over by the 21 F-15s was awesome. :bowdown:

I was glad to see it end yesterday, but got really ticked off when I got to work last night and started to listen to my cassette tapes I had made earlier of the Michael Savage program and found that Wood Radio had a replay of the whole afternoon funeral. :veryangry:

As far as his politics......he was a typical liberal republican. Amnesty for draft dodgers and FISA were a couple of bone headed ideas coming from his administration. That and pardoning Nixon........that never gave the Constitution a chance to work in that whole mess.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Me too......

PLanning on staying with Ryan and Christian in Wetmore from the 19th-23rd. Are you gonna be there too???[/b]
Yep, we will be arriving in Autrain on the afternoon of the 20th so we'll have to get together for sure. We are only going to be about 10 miles apart :div20:

Drifter,
O yeah, I totally agree. A week long funeral is about 5 days too long. :banghead: However, it sure was fun laughing at the local news people. :smilielol: They make such azzes of themselves.
The fly over by the 21 F-15s was awesome. :bowdown:

I was glad to see it end yesterday, but got really ticked off when I got to work last night and started to listen to my cassette tapes I had made earlier of the Michael Savage program and found that Wood Radio had a replay of the whole afternoon furneral. :veryangry:[/b]
The flyover was cool! Flew right over Sparta on te way out, loud as hell!!!!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Yep, we will be arriving in Autrain on the afternoon of the 20th so we'll have to get together for sure. We are only going to be about 10 miles apart :div20:
The flyover was cool! Flew right over Sparta on te way out, loud as hell!!!![/b]

Cool! we WILL hook up and roost some snow together....

and yeah, the fly-over was F'n sweet!!! I was sitting in my car on 131 just south of the S-curve with all the windows/sunroof open. Those planes shook me, my car, and everything in it. I'll post some pics here too (from looking out the sunroof of course).

Later...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts