Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30279 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Good idea, I'll post first.

n2oiroc is a chaps wearing he-bitch that thinks he's soooooo cool in his STI but secretly gets randy with himself thinking about how fly the Monte sounded as it passed him mid track.

:3gears:

·
Registered
28,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea, I'll post first.

n2oiroc is a chaps wearing he-bitch that thinks he's soooooo cool in his STI but secretly gets randy with himself thinking about how fly the Monte sounded as it passed him mid track.
:3gears:[/b]
:lol:
I wish I could go to one of the drag racing events you guys hold... be pretty wild to take my old man's Nova or my Monte for a jaunt down the strip :3gears:

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
:lol:
I wish I could go to one of the drag racing events you guys hold... be pretty wild to take my old man's Nova or my Monte for a jaunt down the strip :3gears:[/b]
Maybe we should do something in lower Michigan or Indiana or Ohio and have it in the middle of where most people who post here are. Maybe next year??????????

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Was at a party this weekend, the guys 18 year old son was putting the finishing touches on a black WS6 Trans-Am, supposed 500hp.

I don't know the exact details, but all new hi-perf. moving parts in the motor, different heads. Manual tranny pulled and freshened-up. I'll post some pics tommorow, gotta get 'em off the camera.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
well i just ordered about $2000 in parts today to put my big motor back together in my racebike, fucking sheared ALL the teeth off the crankshafts primariy drive earlier this year..... tore up lots of shit when that happened. i was in 4th gear about 1000' out at about 150mph @11000rpm when it let loose....... still ran a 8.35 on that run........

this is what you dont want your crank and clutch and pistons to look like......

[attachment=356863:100_2885.JPG]

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
well i just ordered about $2000 in parts today to put my big motor back together in my racebike, fucking sheared ALL the teeth off the crankshafts primariy drive earlier this year..... tore up lots of shit when that happened. i was in 4th gear about 1000' out at about 150mph @11000rpm when it let loose....... still ran a 8.35 on that run........

[attachment=356863:100_2885.JPG][/b]
youre lucky thats all that happened------- :thumbsup:

Racing..............Hotrods............Gearheads......... :hyper:[/b]
welcome!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Maybe we should do something in lower Michigan or Indiana or Ohio and have it in the middle of where most people who post here are. Maybe next year??????????[/b]
If hubby has the car ready, he'll probably trailer it to wherever it is. . . . .
Mrs red

·
Registered
28,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe we should do something in lower Michigan or Indiana or Ohio and have it in the middle of where most people who post here are. Maybe next year??????????[/b]
That would be a riot. :beer_cheers: As long as i have time to install my new PST Polygraphite super front end kit, Catapault rear bushings/control arms, new 1 1/4" sway bars, and get some slicks on the back... then i would definately go. :) What's the specs on that Monte Carlo that you run buss?

Was at a party this weekend, the guys 18 year old son was putting the finishing touches on a black WS6 Trans-Am, supposed 500hp.

I don't know the exact details, but all new hi-perf. moving parts in the motor, different heads. Manual tranny pulled and freshened-up. I'll post some pics tommorow, gotta get 'em off the camera.[/b]
NNNICE. :beer_cheers:

[attachment=356863:100_2885.JPG][/b]
OUCH. :wall: You and JJ seem to have similar luck with bikes... :lol:

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
If hubby has the car ready, he'll probably trailer it to wherever it is. . . . .
Mrs red[/b]
ill probly have to go then too-------

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I used to wrench................

bussman is just jealous because i can actually stop and make the turnoff without sticking my foot out the door and scraping the door handles from all the body lean.[/b]
He told me he was jealous of all the short, flat-faced asian chicks hangin around your car.

1 - 20 of 30279 Posts