Hardcore Sledder banner

Gear bags

864 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Snowblind 
#1 ·
I'm packing all my stuff this morning to to for a ride in the UP,and realized I need a good gear bag to contain all this stuff and make it easier,with all clothes and acc. we carry I figured someone would have a good gear bag and could help me out with suggestions.Anyone got one that works well for them??? :unsure:

#3 ·
Originally posted by joe@Jan 10 2003, 07:13 AM
arctic cat sno pro bag. helmet in one end. boots in the other. middle is for clothes and coat,bibs. with room to spare $89.99.before i got this bag,i used my hockey equipement bag.
I agree with joe. I've got the same AC bag, tons of room! :D However, I got rid of my hockey bag years ago. <_<

#4 ·
I bought one at the local .show for $35.00 that has a ton of room/ spaces for boots and helmet. (can't remember the name, could probably find it on an old visa reciept) Couple of guys in our group got one too. If you're not particular about the brand name, there are some really good deals out there for this kind of stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.