Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good gear bag that has some graphics on it like the one here. If you have a favorite gear bag could you please fill me in on the details as to where you bought it, how much etc.. I would appreciate your help.

I have three different gear bags I haul around that have enough gear for two people. The gear is the same ol same ol stuff:

Two Jackets
Two sets of bibs
Gloves
Balaclava, Socks

I would really like a bag that I could throw two helmets into as well. I know I probably won't find one big enough that holds the gear I listed plus the helmets but you never know.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I am looking for a good gear bag that has some graphics on it like the one here. If you have a favorite gear bag could you please fill me in on the details as to where you bought it, how much etc.. I would appreciate your help.

I have three different gear bags I haul around that have enough gear for two people. The gear is the same ol same ol stuff:

Two Jackets
Two sets of bibs
Gloves
Balaclava, Socks

I would really like a bag that I could throw two helmets into as well. I know I probably won't find one big enough that holds the gear I listed plus the helmets but you never know.[/b]
We sell one from Castle X that is pretty big for $49.95.
Hand and removable shoulder straps
36" x 18" x 18"
Side zipper pockets
Constructed of heavy-duty nylon exterior
Nylon mesh side pockets
It can be seen and purchased here while they last:
http://shopjspowersports.com/productdetail...p;catalogId=903

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
2 medium/large sized bags should get it done.. I got one of those new 2008 acrtic-cat roller bags for cheap.. Only good enough for 1 persons gear... Depending on the boots and helmet it will all fit

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We sell one from Castle X that is pretty big for $49.95.
Hand and removable shoulder straps
36" x 18" x 18"
Side zipper pockets
Constructed of heavy-duty nylon exterior
Nylon mesh side pockets
It can be seen and purchased here while they last:
http://shopjspowersports.com/productdetail...p;catalogId=903[/b]
Is this bag a "heavy" bag? What I mean by that is I want a bag that is heavy enough that the sides can stand up on their own and not simply fall down in when the bag is empty. It doesn't have to be rigged just not flimsy...

Thanks

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Check out MX bags such as FLY or Oneal. I have both in a roller version that I bought off of Ebay for under $100 each.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out MX bags such as FLY or Oneal. I have both in a roller version that I bought off of Ebay for under $100 each.[/b]
Thanks, I'll do a little googling and see what I can find.. Anyone else?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use a hockey bag with wheels and a retractable handle. I think I paid $60 for it at costco in Canada and it works great, tons of room and the wheels are handy. My boots actually fit in the compartment where you put skates.

This won't have the graphics you are looking for though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts