Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Does anyone know if they will have a kids race? Do you have a link? Any help would be great

Thanks
Bryan[/b]
Didn't see any kids races when I was there two weeks ago for the snowcross, but I did a see a smaller "kid" type track in the back and there was some kids tooling around on 120's and some Kitty Kats. It was on the far end of the pits. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I left a phone message with my buddy with that question, if he calls me back I'll let ya know.

BTW, that Mach 1 engine is roached.

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I left a phone message with my buddy with that question, if he calls me back I'll let ya know.

BTW, that Mach 1 engine is roached.[/b]
I thought it was the chain case, he did a few laps with it and from were I was standing it sounded ok, Guess not, That sucks, Whats he going to do?

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I thought it was the chain case, he did a few laps with it and from were I was standing it sounded ok, Guess not, That sucks, Whats he going to do?[/b]
I was next to him when it finally quit, engine made a horrible noise and stopped. One of the plugs shows heavy aluminum fouling and it makes real bad noises when you roll it over by hand.

He'll just hop on another sled; they have like 5 sitting around. It's a mini sled junk yard around there, LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts