Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an easily removable set of gauntlets that will fit over the OEM hand guards on my 17 SBA. I have looked at the Polaris, Kilm and Ski Doo gauntlets but have not found a clear answer if any of them will fit over the hand guards. I'm a 30/70 trail vs woods rider so the gauntlets must be removable for off trail playtime.

Suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XCR 850 136
17 Posts
I bought a pair of these from Rox last year. I did not get a chance to ride with them but they install fast, don't look too bad and can be kept in the tunnel bag until needed.

I just ordered these and they are coming in Friday. I plan to throw them on my girlfriends sled (2020 Indy XC 850 with Polaris Hand guards) and I will let you know how they are

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XCR 850 136
17 Posts
I just put the Rox ASG on my 2020 AXYS with the stock polaris handguards and I am pretty impressed with the fitment. A little concerned with the stitching that holds the gauntlet on the handguard as it seems a little flimsy and like it might rip over time but we will see. Other than that they seem like they will be warm and stay in place without getting in the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts