Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a six day trip planned 1/19 thru 1/24. Just wondering how this latest rain and warmth is effecting the trail conditions? Can anyone estimate the thickness of the trail base? Thanks for any comments or input.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Have a six day trip planned 1/19 thru 1/24. Just wondering how this latest rain and warmth is effecting the trail conditions? Can anyone estimate the thickness of the trail base? Thanks for any comments or input.[/b]

Tucker go to this post on Quebecrider for some pics from yesterday afternoon. More info to follow.

Andy

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.ph...&#entry3108

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
talked shortly with a guy from rimouski this morning at a gas station in town.they were 2 couples .they were on their way back to rimouski .they did rimouski ,matane la cache ,new richmond ,cross point , then they were in town this morning .he said there still lots of snow '' in land '' and yesterday it was slippery .so i guess they were in the area of new richmond going west for cross point .they were nt all smile ,but not mad at the trail conditions.

so personnaly ,i think the wooden places should be that bad .only windy places (fields ) and without forgetting rivers, brooks etc.

will probably learn more in the next few days .might groom tomorrow the tq 5 .at least it ll give me a better idea .

groomer !!!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
just to add this.wife of the v-p called patsy this pm to give her our trail conditions .patsy told her that the rain did nt affect them much in their area (chandler ) , including mont st -pierre area too !!!

groomer !!!

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
That is good new Groomer. It was the south shore around Chandler that I thought would be hurt the worst.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That is good new Groomer. It was the south shore around Chandler that I thought would be hurt the worst.[/b]
Anyone know about the Cabano area ?

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts