Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will we be able to ride this year without breaking the bank? I saw over 3 bucks today for premium! When will it all stop, or won't it?
And don't give me any of this huricane shit! I'm not falling for that line. That's the most stupid excuse of all so far. They have huricanes every year!

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Did you see the picture of the oil rig that is supposed to be pumping oil out of the gulf ? It was sitting in the town of gulfport, up against a bridge. Kind of hard to pump oil there.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by kodiakman76@Aug 30 2005, 08:07 PM
Did you see the picture of the oil rig that is supposed to be pumping oil out of the gulf ? It was sitting in the town of gulfport, up against a bridge. Kind of hard to pump oil there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=854100
[/quote]

"UP" the production out of one that works. Don't forget that they have cut production to create a shortage to increase the price!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
damn it!!! i can't even steal gas for my sled cause i need damn ole premium!!!!! and there would be no way to tell what octene i'm stealing!!! :lol2: Or would they? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Gas prices will fall, or oil companies will have riots outside of them.

If gas DID stay at $3 for some reason, I will sadly drastically be riding only when I have a big trip planned, or will be joining other big trips. No more riding on any weekend I am off, and no more burning vacation time during the riding season to put some miles on the sled. I will gladly take my wife on a cruise or to Vegas in lieu of giving oil companies $3 for a gallon of gas every time my sled needs it.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Just to get out and ride locally will be expensive.

30 bucks in the suburban trailering to the trails and back
35 bucks to fill the tank in the sled(if you plan on only using one tank)
20 bucks for a bite to eat and a pop
It will easily cost you between 85-115 bucks for a good day of riding.The wife better get a job or im screwed!!!!

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Im glad I can ride from my back yard and have some of the best trails. I dont really have to pay for food either. My friend and I just go to his house or mine to grab something to eat. Works out pretty good. But gas this year will be a lot more. But I am going to "hide" a few hundred JUST for my sled. That way I should be able to ride just as often, or more than I did last year.

But still, gas is WAY out of hand. Im just a poor high school kid. :banghead:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts