Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of gas prices are you guys seeing? $3.07 for the cheap stuff and $3.42 for the good stuff today in lewstion area. :frech32: :fluffy:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I believe in brunswick the gas prices as only 2.75 a gallon....it might of gone up today, but yesturday Im pretty sure the super was high 2 bucks, maybe 3....

2,329 Posts
Originally posted by FastFirecat@Sep 1 2005, 03:29 PM
I believe in brunswick the gas prices as only 2.75 a gallon....it might of gone up today, but yesturday Im pretty sure the super was high 2 bucks, maybe 3....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=857227
[/quote]
$2.75 in N.B , your not even close. regular fuel went up today from 1.19 a liter to $1.30 & thats only reg grade. premium unleaded is $1.40 a liter :augen41: wich works out to over $6.00 a gallon, they ve also predicted it'll climb much higher soon. sure glad I ordered a 4 stroke lol :Wow1:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
3.19 most everywhere in farmington this morning...but tonight in Wilton at Goulds it was still only 2.99.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
does anyone know if these prices will go down? or when?

I wonder what we'll see up on the trails this year...Im sure Pittston Farm will be about 6 bucks :doh:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I bet they will go down alil

Pittston farms will be very exspencive I wont be stoppin there thats for sure

What about the Gas station in Ashland if your heading north through there you go 100 miles till you come to the station and you have to fill it to the brim because you go 110 after that till you hit the next one, I can only imagine how the gas will be there :augen41:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Cheapest I have seen is 3.19 in rangley at IGA. Everywhere else it seems pretty average for 3.50. Cost my friends dad 100 bucks to fill up his truck he was steamin. We were heading from avon to rangley to stay at a friends camp while we were workin on his camp in avon and we waited to fill up in Rangley cause it wouldhave been like 20 bucks more to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yes, live in Bath, sled in Eustis and summer a lot in Rangeley.
mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts