Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys seeing for gas mileage?and how stiff is the non snow pro got on coming in a few days thanks in advance for the responses

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm 240 lb. suited and the torsion springs are set on the lowest position and coupling blocks are set on 2. Trails are still pretty smooth, but I've only bottomed once and not very hard. I've only got 80 miles on it, so I'm sure the springs haven't relaxed and taken a "set" yet. There is a "heavy rider (over 225 lb)" spring and valve kit offered by AC, if you need to go stiffer with minimal expense. Was told about $75 US with no dealer markup. Installation will cost you.

catfish

·
Registered
65 Posts
Gas milage gets much better around 500 miles.i weigh 280lbs and run mostly roads and trails ave speed 50mph but also get to hold wide open for long stretches 13mpg if going balls to walls in and out of throttle and 15 to 16mpgif cruising.i put on 85 miles on5.2gallons of gas 87 oct on reg switch up.michigan gas.thats all i have run in 1000 miles

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I've got 300 miles on my F7-Averaging between 12-13 mpg riding hard. I could see 15 mpg no problem if just cruising the trails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts